Deposit £200 Get £100 Extra in Bonus Funds
Deposit £20-£200 to get 50% of your deposit up to £100 in extra bonus funds. Use promo code SN100
|1st deposit||50% of your deposit in bonus funds|
New customers only. Register and deposit £20-£200 using the code SN100 and get your deposit matched with 50% bonus funds. Wager your deposit amount 7 times with minimum odds 2.00 to unlock the bonus money. T&C Apply, 18+.
SportNation is now emerging in the UK betting market since its creation in 2016. It is well known for its huge bonus offer and enticing loyalty schemes rivalling some of the UK’s biggest betting companies. They have recently added a reward scheme (more about this further in the review) for customers on every bet placed. SportNation excels in putting the customers first, it is both refreshing and honest to see genuine customer care.
SportNation has one of the best welcome bonus in the UK considering it is a fairly new bookmaker. From a £20-£200 deposit you receive 50% in bonus funds, so if you deposit £200 you get a maximum £100 pound bonus.
- Sign up by following the SportNation link.
- Register and input the code SN100 when prompted to.
- Deposit between £20-200 and get 50% of your deposit as extra bonus funds.
- Place a series of bets at min odds of 1.6 with a min stake equal to the combined value of 7x your deposit amount and bonus funds received, and once such bets have settled, any bonus funds and winnings remaining will become withdrawal.
- 30 days to meet the turnover requirements before the bonus expires.
T&C’s apply read link for further information
SportNation has a number of innovative promotions to reward its existing customers.
- Today’s best boosts- Every day there will be new best boosts, at the time of reviewing they had boosts on the Roma vs Liverpool Champions league match. (Salah + Firmino to score 9/2)
- Free weekly bets- If you stake at least £25 on sports (Monday-Sunday) you will receive a free £5 bet the following Monday.
- Exclusive Whatsapp promotions- A Whatsapp number to receive exclusive offers not available on the site, ticket giveaways and the chance to receive free bets.
- Sports Nation Rewards- Just like Airmiles or a store reward card you will receive points for every bet, the more selections you make, the more reward points increase. With these reward points, you can redeem real items such as Sonos Play 1 and many more.
Appearance and Betting Markets
SportNation is a very sleek and simplistic looking website, it is easy to use with a clear and clean layout. The use of darker colours within the majority of the site makes it easy to highlight the areas you want to notice. The scores are in a bright and easy to read orange and teams in a clear white to make it both easy on the eyes and simple to navigate. Above the live scores, you have a tab to navigate and show the live scores of the sport you are looking for. Again it is very easy to use and not overwhelming in the slightest.
It may not have all the markets you are looking for, but it has a pretty extensive list. For that reason, I will solely focus on the football (Soccer) market.
At first glance it has all the big leagues in football, we are talking the Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga etc. Of those “big” leagues, it has over 100 different markets to choose from, giving a real sense of depth and choice for placing your bets.
But it also has some of the more niche markets to bet on, whilst randomly selecting a league I clicked on the German Third Division. In that, they had over 60 different markets to choose from, which is quite impressive for a more niche league.
Live Betting and Streaming
It is the norm for all online bookies to have an in play section, of course, SportNation is no different. I do have to say, it does feel a lot less clunky and easier to navigate than some of the bigger websites. Again for the relatively new site, it is amazing how many different markets and leagues they offer. Like the rest of this site, the in play section is fairly simplistic, but its functional and has exactly what you need. Sometimes you there can be too much clutter on the screen, which makes it difficult to place bets fast and correctly. When betting in play speed can be vital to your bet being successful, it also helps when its clear and easy to make the correct selection, something I feel SportNation really excel at.
In terms of streaming, I am yet to see any live games being streamed on their site, they have the usual looking map of the pitch. They also have an ordinary list of in-game stats below the map of the pitch, which can be useful if you like to bet on a statistic basis. The teams are colour coded into either yellow or green with the team name and badge in the corners of the respective stats.
Customer service is available via live chat on the website or an Email address, there is no telephone number but I do not see that as a negative at all. If you live chat during the day a typical response time is 3 minutes which is pretty good. The email address response time within 48 hours is also a very respectable time frame, the only downside is the live chat is only available during the day 12 o’clock-10pm 7 days a week but it isn’t much of a downside. I would like to see some sort of 24hr live chat service but again its still a very respectable time frame.
Considering SportNation is less than two years old, it has made a lasting impression. Their generous welcome bonus, promotions and new reward scheme are sure to impress both new and existing customers. They boast the ability to attract and keep customers happy throughout their stay. It would be a welcome addition to have live game streaming and a 24/7 chat service, but overall it will certainly not disappoint you.
Bet on the FA Cup Final and receive a free bet for each round of the World cup.2018-05-16
Win a £20 bet at 3/1 or higher to win a free England shirt2018-05-10
50/1 Liverpool to beat Roma2018-05-02