£10 Free Bet +10 Free Spins
£10 free bet if your first qualifying bet loses +10 free spins either way.
New customers. £10 minimum bet at Evens (2.00) to qualify for 10 free spins. £10 free bet if qualifying bet loses. Expires after 7 days and no stakes returned.
QuinnBet is a fairly new Irish sportsbook that launched in August 2017. They are partnered with FSB Technology which is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
You will find a comprehensive gambling product with a sportsbook, casino, virtual sports, lotto, and pool betting as separate pages.
QuinnBet Sign Up Offer – £10 Free Bet + 10 Free Spins
How to claim:
- New UK customers only
- Place a £10 minimum bet at Evens (2.00) to qualify for 10 free spins
- £10 free bet if the qualifying bet loses
- Expires after 7 days and no stakes returned
T&C’s Apply 18+
Promotions on QuinnBet
QuinnBet has several great promotions for new and existing customers. Check their “Sportsbook Promotions” tab for the latest promotions.
- Daily Free Bet – Get a Free Bet up to £10 every day! T&C’s Apply 18+
- Accumulator Bonus – Get up to 60% extra as a free bet on your winning accumulator. Max free bet £50. T&C’s Apply 18+
- QuinnBet Club – Get a £5 free bet every week you bet £50. T&C’s Apply 18+
- Quinn’s Quarterback – Get 25% of your weekly sportsbook losses refunded as a free bet. Max £50. T&C’s Apply 18+
- Best Odds Guaranteed – Applies to all UK/Irish horse racing (£250 max benefit) T&C’s Apply 18+
- Football Free Spins Special – 5 free spins for a pre-match single bet of £10 or greater at min odds of Evens on select matches. T&C’s Apply 18+
Sports & Betting Markets
QuinnBet has 25 sports for you to choose from, which is less than the average, but still more than enough for most punters.
Sports Available: football, horse racing, greyhounds, tennis, golf, American football, Aussie rules, baseball, basketball, boxing, cricket, cycling, darts, GAA football, GAA hurling, handball, ice hockey, motorsports, MMA, pool, rugby league, rugby union, snooker, volleyball.
You will find an average amount of betting markets across most sports, with football averaging over 100 on the popular leagues around the world.
Impressively, you can create your custom bets on select sports and games (mostly football) using their “Create a Bet” market.
Also, QuinnBet has an impressive number of betting syndicates available in the QuinnPools section. Here, you can find syndicates for Football, NBA and Horse Racing.
There are hundreds of syndicates for football, 30+ for horse racing, and 15+ for NBA.
If you are interested in virtual sports betting, QuinnBet has a fantastic product that offers live video of the events across several sports.
Virtual events run every 2-3 minutes, and there are live streams for each event covering football, horse racing, greyhounds and motor racing.
There is no live streaming available on QuinnBet, but that is to be expected from a sportsbook this new.
QuinnBet’s Customer Support
You will find two methods of contacting QuinnBet’s customer service. But, the services are only open from 8:30am to 11:00pm.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat – Using live chat several times, and we received replies within a minute or two.
In conclusion, QuinnBet provides a great overall product, with a solid sportsbook, casino and pool betting sections.
We are also impressed with the depth in betting markets and a “Create a Bet” market for custom bets.
Also, there is a wide range of good value promotions for existing customers.
But, there should be a 24/7 customer service, and that does need to improve. But, the opening hours are long, and the live chat experiences were quick and helpful.
If you are looking to try a new UK betting site, we happily recommend QuinnBet.