50% deposit matched bonus up to £50
50% matched first sports deposit up to £50 as bonus funds
New UK customers 18+, making 1 st deposit until 31/12/2019 only. Must select bonus. Min £10 dep. Matched 50% up to £50 as Bonus Funds (15x wag. req.). More T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Introducing LV BET
LV BET is a new betting site that launched with it’s UK licence in 2017. They operate under the laws of Malta and have a Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) licence allowing them to operate legally in the United Kingdom, and other European countries.
LV BET have a complete gambling product with a Casino, Live Casino, and Sportsbook, but this review will only focus on the sports betting product.
You may recognise LV Bet as the official betting partner of the Vanarama National League, North, and South.
Promotions and Rewards
LV BET has several promotions for existing customers while also offering a VIP Club and a reward scheme called LV Points.
- LV Points – Betting on the LV BET sportsbook with real money will earn you LV Points, which you can convert to money. Every 100 LV points exchange into £1! T&C’s Apply
- VIP Club – Invitation only program with exclusive and tailor-made benefits.
- Safe Bet – Place a 4+ combi bet (acca) and get up to £30 back if one selection loses. T&C’s Apply
- SuperDuper Bet – Every day, a unique single-bet bet-slip will available, place this bet and enjoy up to 20% enhanced final odds. T&C’s Apply
- ACCA Boost – Win a 4-selection Accumulator bet and get up to £250 extra. T&C’s Apply
Betting and Markets
LV BET has a wide range of sports and betting markets throughout their sportsbook.
You will find 40+ sports in to choose from, but they do not have horse or greyhound racing. If this is an issue for you, check out our list of the best horse racing betting sites in the UK.
For a new betting site, they have an impressive range of sports and markets available.
As an example, Chile vs Peru in the Copa America has over 318 pre-match markets to choose from.
Meanwhile, Wimbledon has 20+ pre-match markets for each game, which is around the average for most tennis matches.
If you are into esports betting, you will be pleased with their massive range of esports and markets available.
Several CS: GO events have 60+ pre-match markets at the time of this review, while also offering League of Legends, DOTA 2, Starcraft, Overwatch and Rainbow Six.
Live Betting and Streaming
To start, LV BET does not have any live streaming at the time of this review. But, that is no surprise, with mostly more established bookmakers offering live streams.
As you go into the live betting section, you have the choice between three different views. Conference view, single view, and live calendar. All the different viewing modes are user-friendly and well thought out.
LV BET offers a diverse range of sports and markets for their live betting product, and it is more than enough for most punters. As with most betting sites, there is a cashout option if you ever feel the need.
LVBET only has two options for betting on mobile, with their mobile optimised site on your phone’s browser, or an app for Android only users.
We recommend downloading the app if you have an Android phone. Or simply logging in on a browser of your choice on any other phone.
On mobile, the LVBET product is fast, smooth and simple in its design and function.
How to install the app from Google Play:
- Go to security settings on your device settings and allow it to install the app from other sources than Google Play.
- Download the app on LV BET’s Mobile Application page on their site.
- Open the app after the download is complete and install.
LVBET has a solid customer service, but sadly it is not open 24/7.
But, you can contact them using several different methods and their customer service employees are great.
You will find their customer service in the “Support” in the menu at the top of the site.
- Live Chat
- Chat and Email is available every day: 8:00 – 11:00 CET
- Phone calls in English available each day: 10:00 – 8:00
In conclusion, LVBET has an excellent sport betting product considering it is only two years old. They offer a huge range of sports and markets for both pre-match and live betting.
It would be beneficial to add horse racing and greyhounds to their sports list, but it is not an issue if you do not bet on either sport. We would also like to see a 24/7 customer support, and live streaming.
But, they are a new betting site, and you cannot expect a complete product just two years after launching.