What would Manchester be without Zlatan
Without their ace player Zlatan Ibrahimovic, England’s premier soccer team Manchester United will be at a loss. Whether it is for goals, out balls, or linking attacks, an exemplary striker is vital, the famous team needs him.
When one looks around club soccer in Europe or specifically in the Premier League, they can find very easily that no team will get far if it lacks a sound player who can lead the line every time.
Recently, there was some talk going around that his best years were over as he was 35, and by letting him continue in the team, Man United is running a grave risk. However, to the surprise of everyone, only a few months later his performance in the field proved beyond any doubt that the team cannot be without their ubiquitous front man.
For instance, take Zlatan’s goals during the Premier League alone, and anyone can see that he still is a force to reckon with in the field of International soccer. Given below is a sample of his successes:
- Zlatan has already scored 14 goals in the Premier League football.
- Man United’s total goals amounted to 32 (including those by Ibrahimovic).
- Zlatan’s goals let United earn 13 points additional already, in a matter of 21 games.
One can very well argue that any other striker can make successful runs, head crosses, and create space, thereby helping the cause of the famous team and enhance their overall goal tally. But what the Swede has done is there for everyone to see, and take note of the fact that he is indispensable to Man United.
Now that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has injured in a cruciate ligament, it could very well be the one thing that could make the United’s season go really wrong. Chances are that Mourinho’s players cannot cope without their ace player!
- Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | Premier League – Matchweek 2 of 38 Betting Preview and Tips
- Brighton vs Man United | Premier League – Matchweek 2 of 38 Betting Preview and Tips
- Man City vs Huddersfield | Premier League – Matchweek 2 of 38 Betting Preview and Tips
- Burnley vs Watford | Premier League – Matchweek 2 of 38 Betting Preview and Tips
- Chelsea vs Arsenal | Premier League – Matchweek 2 of 38 Betting Preview and Tips